Follow the Money – Insights from K-12 Experts
Moderated by Kevin Hogan, eSchool News, Editor-at-Large
How districts can take advantage of the great federal funding cashout.
As school district leaders across the country cautiously look forward to post-pandemic teaching and learning, they are also eyeing what may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to upgrade their technology infrastructure and classrooms with next-gen solutions like interactive displays, laptops, and more. In 2020 and 2021, Congress passed three COVID relief packages that added up to over $190 billion for public and private schools. Billions more are slated to arrive shortly.
The potential for this funding is great. How to effectively secure and implement it can be daunting. Join eSchool News and a panel of the country’s most insightful analysts as they discuss the state-of-play of federal and state edtech funding programs and what districts can do to take advantage.
Join us to:
- Learn about the various K-12 district funding opportunities from the industry’s best experts.
- Weave through the funding application process—who needs to apply, how to do it, and when.
- Find out how best to apply these monies into sustainable IT district systems.
We’ll be hearing from industry experts:
(for full bios see below)
- Sheryl R. Abshire, Ph.D.
- Jon Bernstein, President and Founder @Bernstein Strategy Group
- John Harrington, CEO of Funds For Learning