Blended and Hybrid Learning – The Future of Education
Moderated by Kevin Hogan, eSchool News, Editor-at-Large
Blended and hybrid learning models were first introduced to extend personalized and flexible learning options to selected individuals or groups of students. But with onset of the pandemic, widespread adoption of blended and hybrid models suddenly became a necessity across all student populations.
Two years later, how have districts overcome the initial challenges and applied the lessons learned to re-imagine teaching and learning and develop an innovative vision for change in their school communities?
Join us for a panel discussion with leaders and educators who share a passion for the bold new vision of blended and hybrid learning as the future of education.
You’ll hear how schools can:
- Integrate flexible in-person learning experiences with enhanced collaborative online learning to maximize facility use
- Build a custom curriculum with a mix of core courses, electives, CTE pathways, and more
- Deliver instruction with their teachers, virtual teachers, or a combination of the two
- Reserve the option for some students to attend 100-percent online
We’ll be hearing from industry experts:
(for full bio’s see below)
- John Watson, Founder, Evergreen Education Group
- Rachel Goodwin, Senior Director of Academics for Blended Schools, Stride